WELCOME TO DOTS DEBATE
Fully managed Virtual Debate and Discussion
- Dedicated solution for the debate of motions and resolutions
Dedicated DOTS Technicians monitor each virtual debate microphone.
- Members will have their video and audio checked prior to being called on by the meeting chair.
- Real-time list of upcoming Pro, Con or Point of Procedure speakers visible to the meeting chair and audience at all times.
- Ability for members to speak with just audio or audio and video.
- A feed from the main room ensures your members will never miss a moment of debate.
DOTS Debate Includes:
- 4 Dedicated DOTS Technicians plus one main Zoom Operator for $1995
– Live DOTS technician greeter in each breakout room (Pro, Con, Point)
– Breakout rooms will have main room audio and video
– Live DOTS technician in Speaker Ready Room for final Audio/Visual check
– Real-time list of upcoming Pro, Con, or Point of Procedure speakers visible to the meeting chair and audience at all times
– Main room DOTS Zoom operator manages spotlighting and unmuting of speakers once they have been called on by the chair.
- Zoom Raise Hand/Debate Moderator for $150
– Will facilitate raising of hand, including discovery of purpose. (Point of order, speak in favour/against a motion, technical support) and also prompt and un-mute when it is their turn
- Zoom Management for $850
– Includes Zoom fees
– Branding with approved logos of your organization
– Rehearsal set ups on Zoom
– Training of your meeting team on the usage of Zoom
- Zoom + Technical Support for $250
– Live, dedicated, technical support for Zoom and any other technical hurdles
Watch our tutorial
DOTS will assign a dedicated election consultant to fully manage your voting event. This primary point of contact will work closely with you to ensure that your election is successful and meets your objectives.